|The Narita yume bokujo ranch is near the New Tokyo (Narita) international airport. If you have time in Narita, please visit this ranch. It is a very interesting two feets (610mm) narrow gauge railway. The Rasu Chijin Tetsudo Kyokai's member built a railway here. And they have preserved many rolling stocks by working order.
As for The Rasu Chijin Tetsudo Kyokai's idea and activity, please refer to there official blog site.(http://rass-rail.blog.so-net.ne.jp/)(Japanese only)
- Name:Narita Yume Bokujo Ranch(official web site is http://www.yumebokujo.com/)
- Address: 730 Nagi Narita-shi Chiba-ken Japan 289-0111 Google MAP
- Telephone: +81-476-96-1001
- Access to Tokyo: From JR East Narita line Namegawa station, and get on a free bus
- Hours of asmission: from AM9:00 to PM17:00
- Admission fee: Adult 1400 Yen, Child 700 Yen, Below 3 years old free
- Attention:The steam locomotives is not operations every day. Please pay attention in the operations day.
Rolling stocks of Narita Yume Bokujo ranch
- #3 steam locomotive
- #6 steam locomotive
- #101 Diesel locomotive
- #5 Diesel locomotive
- Freight car, "Nabetoro"
- Lassell car
- Old boiler
- Scenery of Makiba line
- locomotives house